Minor update to the previous post. Second sheet for Demons is unchanged.
Thanks to insomnia brought on by various things, here’s the revised character sheet for StormHack.
What’s StormHack? Well:
- It’s an OSR fusion of Stormbringer and WhiteHack (plus Everway and Over the Edge)
- It’s what I used to call “OSR demons” or “Demonbringer”
- The PCs don’t really advance. There are no classes for PCs, and no levels. It’s pretty freeform.
- Demons have levels. Demons get experience. Demons do specific, limited but powerful things. The higher level your demons go, the more power they give you in the form of Services, and the more they take from you in the form of Taxes.
- Demons give Taint, which affects interactions with others. That’s the stigma of consorting with demons.
- You can not have a demon and be a perfectly functional character.
Hopefully I’ll be running it at Concrete Cow in March.